When to Seek Counseling?
• Feeling sad or overwhelmed?
• Worrying more than usual?
• Feeling irritable and impatient?
• Having trouble sleeping?
• Not eating enough or eating too much?
• Having trouble with memory or focus?
• Losing interest in being with family or friends?
• Just not feeling like yourself and nothing seems to help?
IS YOUR CHILD…
• Experiencing behavior problems at school or at home?
• Adjusting to a separation or divorce?
• Grieving the loss of a loved one?
• Recovering from an incident of abuse?
• Struggling with self-esteem?
• Acting out aggressively?
• Becoming withdrawn?
SERVICES MADDOX FAMILY COUNSELING PROVIDES…
• Individual Counseling for men, and women.
• Play therapy for boys and girls ages 3-12
• Counseling for adolescent boys and girls ages 13-18
• Collaborative Therapy for couples, family and parent-child
• Therapy for trauma recovery
MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY
Call 205-922-4926 to speak with an Intake Counselor who will help you schedule services at Maddox family Counseling. Maddox family Counseling accepts private insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare and New Directions). In addition, Maddox family Counseling services are also available on a sliding-fee scale.